Peter Wilson: Olympian recalls emotional London 2012 gold
Shooter Peter Wilson recalls the moment he won Olympic gold at London 2012.
The 26-year-old Sherborne man won Britain's fourth gold medal of the Games with victory in the double trap competition.
Speaking to Winter Olympic gold medallist Amy Williams for BBC Points West, Wilson remembers how he "cried like a baby" when he won his event.
Wilson also revealed he has been training a 15-year-old aspiring shooter and hopes his protege will follow in his footsteps at future Olympic Games.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview