Andy Murray: Olympics gold is 'biggest win' of career
Great Britain's Andy Murray says taking Olympic gold is the "biggest win of his life" after a straight-sets victory over Roger Federer at Wimbledon .
Murray, who lost to Federer in the Wimbledon final 28 days ago, won 10 games in a row on his way to a 6-2 6-1 6-4 victory in under two hours on Centre Court.
The victory is Murray's first over Federer in a major final, having previously lost three Grand Slam deciders to the Swiss world number one.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton