London 2012: Beth Tweddle to try wing walking and bungee jumping
Olympic bronze medallist Beth Tweddle says when she retires from gymnastics she wants to try wing walking and bungee jumping.
The 27-year old three-time world champion won bronze in the uneven bars in London after a decade of trying to secure an Olympic medal, but has ruled out competing at Rio 2016.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview