Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and Warren Weir receive sprint medals
Usain Bolt became the first man to retain both Olympic sprint titles as he led home a gold and green Jamaica clean sweep in the 200m.
Bolt matched Michael Johnson's then world-record time from the Atlanta Games of 19.32 seconds as he held off training partner Yohan Blake in silver and Warren Weir in bronze.
Blake's 19.44 secs was a season's best, while 22-year-old Weir set a new personal best with 19.84 secs to complete the Jamaican party.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up