Olympics dressage: Charlotte Dujardin on her double success
Charlotte Dujardin describes her second gold medal of the London Olympics as "unbelievable".
Dujardin, who helped Britain win the team event at Greenwich Park earlier in the Games, claimed a second gold in the Individual Dressage event on Thursday.
The 27-year-old partnered Valegro to victory as the two performed to movie themes including The Great Escape and Live And Let Die.
Laura Bechtolsheimer added to the success with a bronze medal as Team GB claimed their first-ever individual Olympic dressage medals.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab