Olympics weightlifting: Behdad Salimikordasiabi wins +105 weightlifting gold
Behdad Salimikordasiabi of Iran wins gold in the men's +105kg weightlifting category with a total lift of 455kg.
The world champion entered both stages of the contest late, but comfortably surpassed his rivals.
Fellow Iranian Sajjad Anoushiravani won silver, while Russia's European champion Ruslan Albegov took the bronze medal.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson