Olympics basketball: Great Britain 90-58 China
Great Britain win their first Olympic basketball match since 1948 with a 90-58 victory over China.
With both teams already out of London 2012, it was a game played for pride.
Kieron Achara scored 16 points for Britain in what coach Chris Finch said would be his last game in charge, after seven years in the job.
Only available to users in the UK.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut