Olympics cycling: Jason Kenny wins men's sprint gold
Jason Kenny holds off the challenge of triple world champion Gregory Bauge of France to claim gold in the men's sprint.
Kenny, 24, becomes only the second British man to win gold in the event, after Sir Chris Hoy's triumph in Beijing in 2008.
Kenny took silver behind Hoy in Beijing, but was preferred to him under the one-rider-per-nation rule introduced for the 2012 Games.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up