Olympic athletics: Rypakova takes triple jump gold
Kazakhstan's Olga Rypakova produces a season's best jump of 14.98 metres to take gold in the women's triple jump final at the London Olympics.
The 27-year-old former heptathlete and long jumper produces a jump big enough to see off Caterine Ibarguen of Colombia and Ukraine's world and double European champion Olha Saladuha who took silver and bronze respectively.
Team GB's womens team captain, Yamilé Aldama, came fifth after she jumped a distance of 14.48 metres.
Avaialble to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga