Olympics sailing: Percy & Simpson lose Star gold to Sweden
Iain Percy and Andrew Simpson are denied gold as Sweden win the final medal race to clinch the Olympic Star title in Weymouth.
The British pair led going into the final but finished eighth in the final race to slip to silver medal position as Sweden's Fredrik Loof and Max Salminen won.
Brazil's Robert Scheidt and Bruno Prada dropped from silver to bronze after coming seventh in a tense finish in front of a huge crowd.
GB finished on 34 points, two behind Sweden, with Brazil on 40 points.
After the race, Percy said it was "gutting" to miss out on gold in such fashion.
Only available to UK viewers .
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho feels 'happy, proud & tired'
- Watch video Bolt's Jamaica beaten by USA in relay
- Watch video Vote: Snooker's shot of the tournament
- Watch video Mayweather '10 steps ahead of others'
- Watch video Penalty decision tough call - Pardew
- Watch video Williamson sent off on purpose - Carver