Olympic Swimming: Michael Phelps ends with 18th gold medal
Michael Phelps, the greatest ever Olympian, ends his career with 18 gold medals after he and his team-mates win gold in the men's 4x100m relay at the Aquatics Centre in London.
It was Phelps's last ever swim and so ends a glittering career in which he has won 18 golds, two silvers and two bronzes to add to his 26 World Championship golds, six silvers and a bronze, 44 golds in total.
Japan took the silver with the bronze going to Australia.
Great Britain finished fourth.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview