Olympics Athletics: Jessica Ennis's day two heptathlon action
Day two of the Heptathlon turned out to be a perfect day for Jessica Ennis. From the moment she jumped 6.48m in her third long jump, she had one hand on the gold medal.
When she crossed the line first in the 800m to take the gold medal, it will be remembered as one of the iconic moments of the London 2012 Games.
Re-live the highlights of this most amazing day for the girl from Sheffield.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson