Olympics rowing: Copeland and Hosking on a stamp
Team GB has won its second rowing gold of the day.
Katherine Copeland and Sophie Hosking took the medal in the women's double sculls at Eton Dorney.
The boat pulled clear in the last 750m to win in a time of 7 minutes 9.3 seconds, a length and a half ahead of China.
Speaking just after the race, the emotional pair said they could not believe the win.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up