Olympics: Rebecca Adlington on loss to Katie Ledecky
Rebecca Adlington says she is proud of her performance in the 800m freestyle final at the London 2012 Olympics.
Adlington was unable to defend the title she won in Beijing in 2008, but insisted swimming is "one of the hardest events to get a medal in".
American 15-year-old Katie Ledecky won the race in a time of eight minutes 14.63 seconds, four seconds clear of second-placed Mireia Belmonte Garcia, with the British favourite third.
Available to UK Users Only
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut