Olympic 2012 football highlights: Great Britain 3-1 UAE
Second-half goals from substitutes Scott Sinclair and Daniel Sturridge secure a 3-1 win for Great Britain over United Arab Emirates in Group A at Wembley.
Captain Ryan Giggs opened the scoring for the hosts but Rashed Eisa's equaliser caused some anxiety in the crowd before the late goals sealed the victory.
Great Britain now have four points from their opening two games and will progress to the quarter-finals if they avoid defeat against Uruguay in Cardiff on Wednesday.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson