Olympic 2012: Ye Shiwen destroys 400m medley world record
China's Ye Shiwen storms to gold and sets a new world record in the women's 400m medley with a time of 4 minutes 28.43 seconds at the Aquatics Centre.
The 16-year-old took a second off Australian defending champion Stephanie Rice's record set at Beijing 2008.
American Elizabeth Beisel won silver and China's Li Xuanxu won bronze.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast