Olympics 2012: Archery world records fall to South Korea
South Korea's Im Dong-hyun breaks his own world record in the ranking round of the archery at Lord's, and with team-mates Kim Bub-min and Oh Jin-hyek combined to set a new standard for the team event.
Dong-hyun's score of 699 from his 72 arrows beat his own record by 3 points and South Korea's record team score of 2,087 underlined their dominance in the sport.
Great Britain's Larry Godfrey took fourth place with a score of 680 ahead of the start of the competition proper on Saturday.
Available to UK users only.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga