Ulster women ready for Olympic cauldron
Ulster women Lisa Kearney, Chloe Magee, Sycerika McMahon and Melanie Nocher will begin their Olympic challenges over the weekend.
Belfast native Kearney's Games will be over by Saturday evening as she becomes the first ever Irish woman to compete in judo at an Olympics.
On Sunday, Donegal badminton star Magee will open her Olympic campaign while Portaferry's McMahon and Holywood woman Nocher will have their first swims in the Olympic pool.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up