London 2012: Stuart Pearce confident of GB improvement
Team GB coach Stuart Pearce says his side will be ready for the Olympics after they suffered a 2-0 defeat to Brazil in a warm-up match.
Pearce admits his team were "not fully fit" against the Brazilians, but believes that the GB players will be stronger by the start of the Olympic football tournament.
GB captain Ryan Giggs says the game was "great preparation" for his team, and also backs them to improve the more they play together.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast