London 2012: Andy Murray ready for Olympic challenge
Andy Murray discusses why London 2012 means so much to him, and why an Olympic gold medal would be the "pinnacle" for any sportsman.
The British number one admits his shock first-round exit at the Beijing Games in 2008 forced him to reassess how important the Olympics are, and as a result he has trained harder for this tournament.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton
- Watch video Great snooker finals at the Crucible