Wales 'selfish' to break away from GB - Drew Sullivan
GB captain Drew Sullivan has called Wales' decision to break away from British Basketball ''selfish'' and ''absurd''.
Wales recently rejected the idea of a full merger with England and Scotland to form a GB side following this summer's Olympics.
World governing body Fiba last year granted Britain an automatic place at London 2012 as hosts on the proviso that England, Wales and Scotland decide whether to agree a full merger by 30 June this year.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton