How five years in Thailand helped British judoka Sophie Cox
Britain's Sophie Cox explains to BBC Sport her decision to retire from judo at the peak of her career in 2005.
After five years in retirement, most of which were spent teaching English in Thailand, Cox returned and has fought her way back to becoming British champion.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton