London 2012: Sir Chris Hoy backs David Millar
Sir Chris Hoy says he has "no problems" with David Millar's inclusion in Great Britain's Olympic cycling squad.
Millar was banned for two years in 2004 after he admitted taking performance-enhancing drugs, but a British Olympic Association life-time ban for athletes convicted of doping was recently overturned.
Millar was named on the shortlist of riders for the Team GB road cycling squad, while Hoy was one of 18 cyclists confirmed for track, mountain bike and BMX.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video New faces have impressed - Hodgson
- Watch video Balotelli must improve - Rodgers
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast