Olympics 2012 taekwondo: Cook row behind me - Muhammad
European Champion Lutalo Muhammad tells BBC Sport's Nick Hope that he aims to prove that GB Taekwondo were right to select him ahead of Aaron Cook by claiming Olympic gold in London this summer.
The 21-year-old from Walthamstow, London, admits he has endured a 'tough ordeal' over the past few weeks whilst Cook's team appealed against Muhammad's nomination, but says he holds no grudges against the fighter.
The -80kg Team GB athlete also tells BBC Sport about the 'hurtful' hate mail he received via Twitter and Facebook after nomination and hopes he can now concentrate on his preparations for the Games.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview