David Beckham excited for 2012 Olympics in London
2012 Olympic Games - 100 Days To Go
- Date: Wednesday 18 April
- Time: 2245 BST
Coverage: BBC One
David Beckham says he will be proud to see the Olympic Games take place in London's east end, the area he grew up in. Beckham spoke to BBC Sport for the documentary: 2012 Olympic Games - 100 Days To Go, which will be broadcast on Wednesday 18 April, 2245 BST, BBC One.
As part of the documentary British filmmaker Danny Boyle, the artistic director of the opening ceremony, explains his plans to give the 2012 Olympics a memorable lift-off on 27 July, while badminton star Gail Emms explains her key concerns about staging an inclusive Games.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video McNish's guide to perfect Suzuka lap
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Bournemouth shock Man Utd
- Watch video Rodgers rues conceding 'soft' goal
- Watch video Wenger 'didn't realise' Welbeck was so fast
- Watch video Sofas & computer games - injury rehab
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga