London 2012: Freeman urges momentum to be maintained
Sydney 2000 Olympic champion Cathy Freeman urges London to "keep the momentum going" once the 2012 Olympics are over.
Freeman, talking to the BBC's sport editor David Bond, believes the legacy of the Sydney Games remains in "the stories people have to tell that can be passed on from generation to generation", and recalls her memories of winning the 400m gold medal, saying that watching it back now is "like watching a movie".
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Hamilton on top in China
- Watch video World Snooker: The Crucible in numbers
- Watch video World Cup moments: Magic from Maxi
- Watch video Highlights: Alonso fastest in first practice
- Watch video Steering wheel distracts Maldonado
- Watch video Why Moyes should fear 'brave' Everton