I'm lucky to ride again - Tim Stockdale
Show jumper Tim Stockdale tells BBC Radio Shropshire he is back on track for the Olympics, following a four-month lay-off with a broken neck.
The 47-year-old rider features in BBC Radio Shropshire's 'Road to Recovery' series following British Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls undergoing treatment at the world renowned Midlands Centre for Spinal Injuries, in Oswestry.
More from Olympics
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'