Northern Ireland's Jonathan Rea moves 50 points clear in the World Superbikes by winning both races in the Netherlands.
Fermanagh's Josh Elliott clinches a maiden victory in the National 1000cc Superstock series at Brands Hatch.
- Laverty finishes 17th in Argentina
- Coma rider set for NW 200 return
- Farquhar and Amor to renew roads rivalry
- Rea and Davies take Superbike wins
- Laverty edged out of MotoGP point
- Isle Of Man / Ellan Vannin Tributes paid to TT rider Carswell
- Sheils seals hat-trick at Masters
- Farquhar and Johnston on form at Scarborough
- Johnson to make North West 200 debut
- NI trio secure podiums at Donington
- Sheils & Hamilton star at Kirkistown
- Sheils secures Enkalon Trophy win
- Laverty 18th on MotoGP debut ride
- Dunlop and Martin set for Cookstown
Video & Audio
- Watch video Laverty must make mental adjustment
- Watch video Rea targets World Superbike success
- Watch video Michael Dunlop voted top Irish rider for 2014
- Watch video 'New bike, new challenge' for Dunlop
- Watch video Seeley targets success with factory team
- Watch video Laverty jumps at MotoGP opportunity
North West 200 video
How do you get to the NW200?
BBC Sport want to hear about fans' journeys to the annual road racing festival in Northern Ireland.
North West 200 road races
Michael Dunlop wins the feature Superbike race to complete a double in a thrilling North West 200 on Saturday.