William Dunlop is to revert to a Yamaha for the Supersport class at this year's international and national road races.
Northern Ireland's Jonathan Rea is winner and runner-up in the first round of the 2015 WSB series in Australia.
- Amor to return to Superbike class
- Rea begins Kawasaki Superbike bid
- Kneen left without ride for 2015
- Motorsport 'TT number one priority' - Johnston
- Dunlop named Irish rider of the year
- Lisburn rider Keys to make TT debut
- Bush and Mid Antrim not on 2015 calendar
- Dunlop signs Yamaha deal for 2015
- Farquhar to make Superbike return
- Honda re-sign Cummins and McGuinness
Video & Audio
North West 200 video
North West 200 road races
Michael Dunlop wins the feature Superbike race to complete a double in a thrilling North West 200 on Saturday.