Ryan Farquhar to make racing comeback at 2014 Isle of Man TT
Ryan Farquhar and Keith Amor are to come out of retirement to compete as KMR Kawasaki team-mates in the Supertwins class at the Isle of Man TT.
Farquhar will make his limited return to racing after announcing in September 2012 that he was quitting the sport.
The Dungannon man has indicated that he may also consider a return to the North West 200 if he can come to an agreement with the race organisers.
"I just want to go and enjoy myself on the bike I like best. I'm not putting any pressure on myself," said Farquhar.
"Everything has just fallen into place and the main thing for me is that my family is behind me."
More from Northern Ireland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Watch: 91-shot table tennis rally
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Murray & Konta into US Open third round
- Watch video Winner one of my best headers - Bale
- Watch video Fan celebrates Bale goal mid-interview