Gary and Phil Neville proud of sister Tracey's new job
Former Manchester United full-back Gary Neville and Everton captain Phil tell BBC Radio Manchester they are proud of sister Tracey after she takes charge of her first competitive game as Northern Thunder's head coach.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA