Crescent-Suzuki: Dorset Superbike team revved up for glory
A Dorset-based team are revving up for the 2014 World Superbikes Championship, which starts later this month in Australia.
The team are in their third season in World Superbikes, and have recruited strongly to try and better last year's fourth-place finish in the team championship.
Northern Irishman Eugene Laverty finished second individually last term, and turned down offers from the top level of the sport - MotoGP - to join Crescent.
"I was not sure whether to move to MotoGP or whether to stay in World Superbikes for another year but I feel I've got unfinished business and feel I can fight for race wins and perhaps even the Championship," Laverty told BBC South Today.
The opening round of the World Superbikes is in Melbourne on 23 February.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Buzaglo sinks WBA