Amy Williams: Winter Olympics champion explains rally switch
Former Winter Olympics champion Amy Williams explains to BBC Sport why she swapped the ice for a rally car.
The 31-year-old became the first British individual gold medal winner for 30 years when she won the women's skeleton at the 2010 Games in Vancouver.
Having retired from the sport last year, she has now transformed herself into a rally co-driver.
Williams is competing in the Wales Rally GB, the final round of the 2013 World Rally Championship, alongside motorsport broadcaster Tony Jardine, with the event finishing on Sunday.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'