Seeley in good shape for new season
Carrickfergus rider Alastair Seeley is working hard on his fitness ahead of the new season.
Seeley is hoping to gain a physical edge in his British Superbike Championship and road racing campaigns.
The British Supersport champion has set himself a target of winning all five races at this year's North West 200.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson