Seeley in good shape for new season
Carrickfergus rider Alastair Seeley is working hard on his fitness ahead of the new season.
Seeley is hoping to gain a physical edge in his British Superbike Championship and road racing campaigns.
The British Supersport champion has set himself a target of winning all five races at this year's North West 200.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up