Olympics judo: Russia's Mansur Isaev secures -73kg gold
Mansur Isaev of Russia wins gold in the men's -73kg final by beating tworld champion Riki Nakaya of Japan.
25-year-old Isaev was an outside favourite for the title after only finishing seventh at last year's Worlds in Paris.
The bronze medals were won by Nyam-Ochir Sainjargal of Mongolia and Ugo Legrand of France.
Great Britain's Daniel Williams lost his opening fight by an ippon throw from the 2008 Olympic bronze medallist, Rasul Boqiev of Tajikistan.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson