Unbeaten Frankel glides to QE II Stakes win at Ascot
Unbeaten Frankel wins the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes by four lengths from Excelebration with Immortal Verse third on Champions Day at Ascot, jockey Tom Queally bringing home the 4-11 favourite.
The three-year-old colt was never troubled after taking up the running from pacemaker Bullet Train just before the final furlong, coming home for trainer Sir Henry Cecil in one minute and 39 seconds - two seconds outside the course record - for his ninth consecutive victory.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'