Clare Balding pays tribute to 'extraordinary' trainer Ginger McCain
Clare Balding gives her thoughts on the passing of Donald 'Ginger' McCain, who has died aged 80 after suffering from cancer.
McCain trained the legendary Grand National winner Red Rum, who attained three wins and two second places in a five-year period during the 1970s.
Balding says the horse "brought back the magic" to the race, while McCain was an "extraordinary character".
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Magic Monza: Italian GP preview
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up