Natalie Seymour reflects positively on hockey career
Former Great Britain and Canterbury hockey player Natalie Seymour tells BBC Radio Kent about the emotions of not playing at London 2012.
The 27-year-old won 74 international caps for England and Great Britain but retired from the sport last month in order to concentrate on competing in triathlon and her career.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video Five of the best overtakes in Italy
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Ride the Rio mountain bike course
- Watch video Pendleton second on horse racing debut