EH Trophy: Guernsey's Emma Atkinson amazed by progress
Guernsey captain Emma Atkinson says she has been amazed by the team's run to the quarter-finals of the EH Trophy after stepping up from the Vase competition.
Guernsey beat West Wiltshire 2-0 to reach the last eight and Atkinson, the team's goalkeeper, told BBC Guernsey her main problem was keeping warm in the horrible conditions as her side dominated the match.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Highlights: Finn shines for England
- Watch video All you need to know about Klopp
- Watch video Fifa needs to start again - Lineker
- Listen to audio NI qualification 'one of our better nights'
- Watch video Incredible what we've done - Hamilton
- Watch video Beckham: Last goal in Dads v Teachers