Ruby Harrold's road to World Artistic Gymnastics 2013
BBC Points West meets British gymnast Ruby Harrold as she embarks on her debut World Championships in Antwerp.
Having been named as a reserve for Team GB at London 2012, the Bristol-trained 17-year-old impressed at the European Championships earlier this year - finishing eighth in the all-around having also reached the beam and bars finals.
Harrold speaks about her rise to prominence and how she dealt with the death of her mum, Linda, 10 years ago.
Available to UK users only.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Cook had 'refreshing & enjoyable' break
- Watch video Sterling 'motivated by trophies not money'
- Watch video Raheem Sterling - the extended interview
- Watch video Watch jockey Lewis Ferguson's spectacular fall
- Watch video England 'upset' with first-half display
- Watch video Bale's basketball half-court hat-trick