Rory McIlroy surprised to match greats after US PGA win
World number one Rory McIlroy says he "couldn't be more proud of himself" after winning the US PGA Championship on a thrilling final day at Valhalla.
The Northern Irishman becomes the third youngest player of the modern era to win four majors, but admits he "never thought I'd get this far at 25 years of age".
McIlroy, who also won the Open last month, already has his eye on completing a career Grand Slam at next year's Masters.
Available to UK users only.
More from Golf
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview