Open Championship: Golfing stars laud return to Royal Portrush
Stars of the golfing world, including Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Sir Nick Faldo welcome the imminent return of the Open Championship to Royal Portrush.
2011 Open champion Darren Clarke, Northern Ireland-born golf broadcaster David Feherty and Graeme McDowell also talk of their excitement over the news, which is expected to be confirmed on Monday.
It is understood that the Northern Ireland course could return to the Open Championship rota as early as 2019.
More from Golf
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'two messed up keepers'
- Watch video Hacker outlines his 'trans-fur targets'
- Watch video Weather: Cloudy with a chance of Pog?
- Watch video Berahino hasn't been this unhappy since...
- Watch video TDD Update: Austin to stay at QPR
- Watch video De Gea situation is ludicrous - Kilbane