Masters 2014: Caroline Wozniacki caddies for boyfriend Rory McIlroy
Rory McIlroy has tennis star fiancee Caroline Wozniacki acting as his caddie at the Masters par-three event for the second year in succession.
The couple announced their engagement over the New Year period and Wozniacki, 23, showed off her ring at Augusta on Wednesday.
"I needed to play well at the end of the year [to pay for it]," joked McIlroy, 24.
"We're working on it," added Wozniacki when asked about the wedding date.
The Danish former world number one will cheer on McIlroy throughout this week's event in Georgia.
More from Golf
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Sutton's huge upset
- Watch video The story of The Rumble in the Jungle
- Watch video Table tennis star's costly celebration
- Watch video Robinson 'excited' by Burgess switch
- Watch video Six famous rugby cross-code converts
- Watch video NFL London franchise 'a great thing'