Rory McIlroy says that his form is back where it needs to be
Rory McIlroy says that his form is back where it needs to be after showing glimpses of his best play at the Korean Open, where he finished second.
The two-time major winner has a had a poor year without any tournament wins but a final round of 67 saw him finish behind Korean Kang Sung-hoon last weekend.
It has not been easy for the Northern Irishman off the course either with him taking his former agent, Horizon Sports Management, to court over a dispute over fees.
More from Golf
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson