Masters 2013: Caroline Wozniacki carries clubs for Rory McIlroy
World number two Rory McIlroy employs a new caddie for the traditional par-three competition on the eve of the US Masters.
McIlroy had tennis star girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki carrying his clubs and let her hit his tee shot on the ninth, only to see her duff it a few yards into the water.
"I really wanted her to come and see what it is all about," he said.
More from Golf
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview