The Open - Day one highlights
Highlights from day one of the Open at Royal St George's where 20 year-old English amateur, Tom Lewis, shocked everyone by shooting a 65 to share the lead overnight with Thomas Bjorn.
It is the lowest score by an amateur in the 140-year history of the Open, beating rounds of 66 by, amongst other amateurs at the time, Tiger Woods and Justin Rose.
Tom Lewis had to contend with extra pressure during his round, as he was playing with five-time Open champion Tom Watson, the man he was named after.
Available to UK users only
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'