Nick Matthew hopes his success inspires youngsters
Three-time world squash champion Nick Matthew is eager to encourage more young people to take up the sport, and tells us why they should.
For starters, he insists that it's "amazingly dynamic and enjoyable."
If you'd like to give it a try, go to our Squash activity guide to find out more.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Mourinho will take a 'risk' on Costa
- Watch video 'Action needed over lack of black bosses'
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Owen's solo effort
- Watch video I will not quit - Newcastle's Pardew
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview