Taekwondo rivals Muhammad & Cook hope to settle scores
WTF WORLD TAEKWONDO GRAND PRIX
- Venue: Manchester Central
- Date: 13-15 December
Coverage: Friday 13 December & Saturday 14 December - live coverage of semi-finals and finals from 18:30-21:00 GMT on the Red Button/online/selected Connected TVs; Sunday 15 December - live coverage of finals from 16:00-18:00 GMT on the Red Button/online/selected Connected TVs
Olympic bronze medallist Lutalo Muhammad and European champion Aaron Cook hope to face one another at the World Taekwondo Grand Prix in Manchester, 18 months on from their bitter battle for a place at London 2012.
Cook, 22, then the world number one, was controversially overlooked in favour of rising star Muhammad, 22, and the pair have not faced one another since early 2012.
More from Get Inspired
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson