Nicola Adams gives girls training master class
Nicola Adams pulled no punches as she gave a group of girls an insight into what it is like to train like an Olympian.
The 2012 Olympic boxing gold medallist met competition winners from the Us Girls initiative at the English Institute for Sport in Sheffield and put them through their paces.
Adams, who is the Us Girls president, took the group through a warm-up, sparing routine and circuit training, as well as doing a question and answer session.
Us Girls is a Sport England-funded initiative that aims to get 30,000 young women living in disadvantaged areas more active, by providing them with opportunities to play sport within their local communities.
If you would like to get involved in boxing, go to our Get Inspired: BOXING pages to find out more.
More from Get Inspired
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson