Italian Grand Prix: Juan-Pablo Montoya's record lap at Monza
Juan Pablo Montoya sets the fastest lap in Formula 1 history during pre-qualifying for the 2004 Italian Grand Prix.
Driving for Williams, the Colombian lapped Monza at an average speed of 262.242kmh / 162.9mph.
One of the most exciting drivers of his era, Montoya won seven times in Formula 1 between 2001 and 2006 while driving for Williams and McLaren.
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video 'Chelsea face biggest task against Arsenal'
- Watch video 'Relegated?! You are having a laugh!'
- Watch video I won't miss hospitals - McCoy retires
- Watch video O'Sullivan nearly snaps cue in half
- Watch video GB's Holland wins first triathlon title
- Watch video A lot of hard work still to do - Pearson