Belgian GP: Nico Rosberg regrets Hamilton clash & 'bad day' for team
Mercedes' Nico Rosberg says it has been a bad day for the team after a clash with team-mate Lewis Hamilton, damaged both drivers' chance of victory and he had to settle for second place at the Belgian Grand Prix.
Rosberg adds he regrets an avoidable touch which resulted in a puncture for Hamilton and a wing change for the German that he claims cost him a win.
Head of Mercedes Toto Wolff said the incident was "absolutely unacceptable".
Available to UK users only.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Meet the only Thai player in La Liga
- Watch video Top 50 FA Cup goals: Saints stun Man Utd
- Watch video Chelsea in control of destiny - Mourinho
- Watch video 'We will fight until the end to qualify'
- Watch video Gibbs gives Wenger anniversary message
- Watch video Super Suzuka - Japanese GP preview